Sunday, August 28, 2005

 

Sounds Like We Got the Right Boy



While "Brokeback Mountain" hottie Jake Gyllenhaal, who will grace the October cover of Out Magazine , has had nothing but positive things to say about his experience making the queer cowboy love story, his costar Heath Ledger just can’t stop telling people how much he didn’t enjoy going gay. Ledger told the Web site IGN Filmforce that making Brokeback was “tough. It was a lonely experience, but it was definitely a real sense of accomplishment once I finished. It scared me [bleep]less.” Um, what was so scary, Heath? Working with esteemed director Ang Lee? Trading your Aussie accent for a cowboy twang? “You know, the idea I had to make out with Jake Gyllenhaal for one, which just wasn’t the easiest thing to do.” At which point, Ledger’s Brothers Grimm costar Matt Damon chimed in, “You found making out with me pretty easy, though!” Replied Ledger: “It was dark and I was drunk. This was daytime and there was a lot of lights.” Sounds like someone is protesting too much. We’ll stick with Jake.

Comments:
i'll say, give me jake any day
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?