Tuesday, October 25, 2005

 

Boy Toy--

His name is Ken Carson, better known as Barbi's ex. But on closer inspection he looks like the Queer Eye guys gave him a homo makeover. Read the full story.

Ken’s looks over the decades have gone from disco king to prepster and rock star to WeHo Boy gay, though his PR flaks insist a romance with Barbie might be rekindled. (Photos courtesy Mattel)

All of this prompted this entry in today's AJC.com vent section:

"From the looks of the new Ken, I think he’s more interested in G.I. Joe than Barbie."

It made me chuckle when I read it!

Comments:
Hey, you don't have the "email this post" feature enabled. I sooooo want to send this link to two friends in particular. :)
 
i'm sorry but ken looks like he's always been batting for the other team! lol too funny!
 
Glad you enjoyed the post, stolie and jenny! Sometimes I crack myself up with some of the stuff I stumble across.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?