Monday, October 24, 2005

 

Divine Miss M--

So I wake up this morning and continue with my morning ritual: shower and then coffee and I usually catch part of the Today show. This morning my favorite Diva Bette Midler was getting ready to sing and she was on stage. So I sat down and was very excited. Bette has been my favorite for a long time (and every other gay man's too).

Then she started to sing and then the worst thing happened. Katie Couric got on the stage and starting singing with her. And she was awful. It ruined my whole morning. I was so mad that I turned off the tv and finished getting ready for work. What the hell were they thinking?

Comments:
And, all along, I thought that *I* was your favorite diva. ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?