Saturday, October 22, 2005

 

What a Saturday!

Wow! Just finished watching the ending of the Bama - Tennessee football game and all I can say is "What a great finish to a defensive struggle". Bama pulled another one out of their ass (just like last week) to remain undefeated. By the way I always pull for anyone playing Alabama being the loyal Auburn fan that I am. But what a game!

After watching Alabama's offensive struggles (due in part to some awesome defense from Tennessee), I am not so worried when they come to OUR house for the season finale.

By the way, I am sitting here writing this post with lotsa butterflies in my stomach. We are only 25 minutes from the kickoff of Auburn - LSU.

The day started off with the Georgia - Arkansas game on the SEC game of the week in the early time slot. That was another humdinger. Georgia squeaked out one just like Bama with a field goal to win by 3. But in the process lost their starting quarterback to a knee injury. So now if we get by LSU tonight I will feel a little better about our trip to Athens before the Bama game.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?