Saturday, October 22, 2005

 

When we marry the world will come to an end!

Yep. As soon as gays are allowed to marry, the planet we all live on will cease to exist. Meteorites will rain from the sky falling down on all the gay bars, rest stops, and other clandestine meeting spots. This will stop the homo's from falling in love and wanting to be married in the Vegas Elvis churches. And it will be a gift from the almighty! Give me a break!

My favorite Red State Exile puts things in perspective and sets the record "STRAIGHT". lol

Comments:
{{Tonito}} you had me going there for a sec...and {{Callie}} said it so well. Know you ARE loved for who you are.
 
I moved here 13 years ago and to this day, it blows my mind to see people so preoccupied with issues that are non-issues.. after all, all men (and women of course) are created equal...right? I just don't get the paranoia and fear the right wing fundies are able to instill in their sheep..when will people wake up and start using common sense?

It also blows my mind that I picked an ultra red state to move to....go figure...talk about self-imposed punishment..the gods were playing a pretty good joke on me, that's for sure :(

Tonito, I love your site...great work and the eye candy...well, it sure brings a smirk on ones face ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?