Tuesday, November 15, 2005

 

Dr. Feelgood--

Okay, regular readers of the blog will recall my tease about The Good Doctor from my sista's birthday celebration. I told you I would fill you in later, so here goes:

The Good Doctor and his wife are friends of ours. Plus they are really a cute couple in their mid-30's. They are both HOT! Well, Saturday night at sista's birthday celebration we were dancing and having a good time. Needless to say, cocktails were flowing. So I was out there dancing with sis and the good doctor's wife and he decides to join us. And just to "tease" me he came up behind me and started to grind my butt. So I started to have fun and return the favor. I grabbed his ass! And he seemed to like it! (to be continued) . . .

Needless to say, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Comments:
Good start!!

Now I suppose I'm gonna have to come back and read the next installment.
 
Only if you want. I have no idea where it is heading at moment. (sigh)
 
Well - there better be a next installment - and it better be full of details...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?