Thursday, November 24, 2005

 

Happy Thanksgiving--

Here are the 10 things I am thankful for today:

1. Getting to spend the day with the people in my life who really matter.

2. Health, Wealth (not really), and Wisdom. (Early to bed and early to rise, you know! Yeah, right!)

3. That our country is slowly waking from it's kool-aid induced slumber.

4. Good friends who called to say Happy Turkey Day.

5. Finally feeling better after catching a bit of a nasty cold (or so I hope it's going away).

6. Coming here and finding comments from Lady Dawnelle who hasn't visited here in awhile.

7. Auburn's victory over Alabama last Saturday.

8. When I came home, my two cats were really glad to see me.

9. Having this space to list these things for all of you to read.

10. Hopefully waking up tomorrow and doing it all over again.

Comments:
Tonito, how could I not come back? You have all these lovely men for me to drool over!! hope you had a good Thanksgiving yesterday!
 
We sure hope you wake up today and do it all over again - my day would be less than it is if you didn't...
 
You have kitties? I LOVE kitties! Our last kitty had to go because of the baby and we were both heartbroken. Can you post pictures?
 
Beautifully written. (Number 3 made me laugh out loud.)

By the way, *I* am thankful that I found your blog. :)
 
Nice list Tonito - I'm not sure about #7 - but 9 out of 10 is pretty good.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?