Monday, November 21, 2005

 

Missing in Action!

Regular readers of the blog may have wondered where I was yesterday. Yep, no post for Saturday! I suddenly realized today that yesterday was only the second day since this odyssey began that I had missed posting anything! Thoughts started racing through my head that maybe MyFunkyBrownDiva may suddenly think that maybe I had ventured to see her only to think I had been run down on Broadway by the little yellow cab. And I know my friends over at the Fountain must have thought that I had been murdered by some homophobes here in the Northwest Georgia mountains. Or my favorite piece of ASS may have thought that maybe I had jumped on a plane to Tijuana to begin a new life adventure. (This may actually happen!) But really this is why I did not, could not post yesterday:

--Got up in time to catch the ESPN College Gameday show. (Rumor had it that they may show up in Auburn for today's game. But when I tuned in and saw they were at Penn State, I was bummed.)

--Had to go to the store and get all the paper goods for the football party.

--Got to Sis's and helped get everything ready.

--And then about 100 people (it was more like 35) started to arrive. And we watched the game and it was 21-0 halfway through the first quarter and then I could start having fun. Yep, as long as the game is going our way early I can relax, and stop stressing and let my hair down. And that is exactly what I did!

--We went out to Broad Street to The Alley and danced to a live band (who sucked) and a DJ during the band breaks (that didn't suck). We had a blast and then at midnight when the bars have to close (because at midnight it becomes Sunday and that's a church day and we can't sell alcohol on a church day), we went back over to Sis's and continued to partay well after 3am.

Comments:
And I know my friends over at the Fountain must have thought that I had been murdered by some homophobes here in the Northwest Georgia mountains.

Actually, we were waiting for you Tijuana you bum :)
 
:)

bring it on down here!!!!!
 
you're my favorite piece of ass! mwah!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?