Thursday, November 17, 2005

 

The Price of Fame--

"I wish!"

So I was inspired by my FunkyBrown diva's post today and decided to see how much my blog is worth. Here are the results:




My blog is worth $3,951.78.
How much is your blog worth?

I guess I need to improve its' worth somehow. Anybody out there got any ideas how I can make this blog more entertaining or sassy. I am thinking it is in need of a "Queer Eye" make-over. Please leave suggestions in the suggestion box for management. Thanks for stopping by!


Comments:
Tonito, baby, don't change a thing. I love your blog exactly the way that it is! :)
 
Anybody out there got any ideas how I can make this blog more entertaining or sassy.

My suggestion would be to not go that route - it's artificial - just be real

but also realize - there's a tremendous amout of things out there competing for everyone's time and interest.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?