Wednesday, November 16, 2005

 

Prince Charming--

It seems that the young handsome prince is turning heads (male and female) at his new internship at the banking giant HSBC. Yep, even handsome princes have to work!

And it's not just the ladies who've been inspired to new sartorial heights. "He's really impressed everyone - including the men. Everyone's dressing a bit smarter. Everyone made sure their poppies were in their lapels before Armistice Day."

Click here to see the prince in his "birthday" suit.

Comments:
Oddly enough, I'm finding myself oddly attracted to his idiot of a little brother, Harry. I don't know what it is, but I swear Harry's getting cuter (and, unfortunately, still dumber) as he gets older. Anyone else noticing that?
 
Oddly enough, Stolie, I have to agree with you. Honestly, did you click on the link to Wills in his "birthday suit"?

I put that there just for YOU!
 
He's quite the lad! Sigh.
 
Harry is a cutie, but William is down right handsome - he has a real John Elway look to him in that pic - and even thought he showershot is a fake, it sure works for me!
 
For the record, honestly, I *DID* click on that link. :-) You know me too well ...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?