Sunday, November 27, 2005

 

Tend This--

Wow! We decided to go out on Friday night after spending the last couple of dayz doing the whole Turkey Day (go spend fake quality time with your family) ritual. It was Sis, Bro-in-Law and myself who went out to meet (yes, once again) The Good Doctor and his lovely wife at The Alley. The Good Doctor's wife's Sis was there, too.

It's the typical sports bar slash disco wannabe. TV's in all corners and a DJ Booth up in the sky overlooking a badly decorated stage at the end that has those bands that play the songs that you really don't want to hear. So, anyway!

We walked in and proceeded to order our drinks. I was asked what I wanted. The Good Doctor was buying the first round. Cool. I looked behind the bar thinking that I was going to stick with what I was currently drinking and there HE was. There was the cutest bartender behind the bar. He had curly hair and a goatee and a pierced ear. And then I saw his shirt. I almost "came" unglued. It was the cutest! It said: SPOONING LEADS TO FORKING!

And then I "came" unglued again!

I am going to have to get one of those shirts for myself!

It has been SO LONG since I have "spooned"! Or "Forked". Dammit!!!

Comments:
Sounds like a great nite, Tonito. You might want to hold off on buying the shirt. Maybe you'll get one for Xmas.
 
Okay, I'm such a goodball. I read this post and I thought, "I know what spooning is, but what the hell is forking?" It took me a little while, but then I eventually got it ...
 
Get two please - I will pay you back... as for the "been so long..." I hear you brother...
 
Oooooh! Look!

Spooning and forking are in your future, I'm sure...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?