Thursday, December 08, 2005

 

Boob Tubing--

Last night there really wasn't anything interesting on the tube, so I started surfing. This season I have not really maintained any interest in "Lost". I know I am only one of a handful of people who can say this (it's a top 5 show every week).

So I stumbled over to the WB and caught an episode of the new show, "Related". I had actually caught an earlier episode over at Sis's that they had Tivoed. It's a pretty cute show about four sisters who are part of a quirky family. It is also executive produced by the "Friends" diva, Marta Kaufman so the writing is fresh and intelligent. I really like this show and I intend to become a regular viewer.

Besides, last night's episode featured one of my all time favorite Soap Hunks Victor Webster, who played Marco who worked in the family deli as the featured sausage maker (pun intended). I have posted him on the blog earlier. Anne (Kiele Sanchez) had a little fling with Marco in last night's episode so we did get to see him sans shirt. I hope he becomes a regular character! Here ya go, Stolie! Another dark haired cutie for you and I!

Comments:
Yummy. :) ANOTHER nice one. The arms are a bit big, but he's very cute!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?