Friday, December 02, 2005

 

Cocks and Trojans!

Oh my! That headline is not X-Rated, I swear! But the two do seem to be a perfect "fit" together. Actually it's the South Carolina Gamecocks and Southern California Trojans that we are referring to and they are not playing nice at the moment. Seems they are in a legal struggle over the "SC" logo. Both claim the rights to it for their prospective sports teams. Should be interesting the way this one shakes out. I would have to be partial to the SEC's Gamecocks winning this battle. Stay tuned!

Comments:
Being a South Carolina transplant -I can honestly say - those trojans can't hold our cocks.
 
Yo Bro-in-law! You are bound and determined to get your wife (my sis) and the both of us on a Jerry Springer episode, yet!!! LOL
 
Being a South Carolina transplant -I can honestly say - those trojans can't hold our cocks.

:)

Being a Minnesotan, I can honestly say that I wish we better names in the Midwest for our teams. I'm sort of ashamed to say that we Gophers who challenge teams from Iowa over a trophy pig named Floyd.
 
on in the dumass south would the put chicken in there logo , stick with the sweet tea and grits......
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?