Friday, December 02, 2005

 

Mom and Dad--

First you have to meet Mom! Actually she's my nephew's Mom (and my sister)! Regular readers will know her affectionately as "SIS" here on the blog. She is beautiful and a beautiful person who can sometimes let everyone know who is ultimately in charge. You cannot be a Mom and NOT have this quality! She is my best friend and I love our special relationship.

She's also my girlfriend and her girlfriends are MY girlfriends, too.

Next you have to meet Dad! Actually he's my Sis's husband and the father(stepfather) of my nephews. Regular readers of the blog will know him affectionately as "Bro-in-Law". He's even thought enough of my space here that he has left comments and for that I am grateful. He's my hero for keeping my Sister happy and being a great father to his kids. And being a good friend to his gay brother-in-law.

Comments:
Hey, this is Sis - and my brother isn't so bad himself - he's a great brother, friend and uncle. We are fortunate to have him as part of our immediate family here at home.
 
Hi "Sis" - nice to meet you. I'm Tony, from Minneapolis, MN.

I've never met your brother face-to-face (though I may be in the Atlanta area in March, 2006) but some how in blogsphere something of the truth about a person makes its way thru the ether from one place to another

and I'm glad you're able to confirm my suspicions about your brother.

P.S. I was sort of wondering just how we were going to "meet" these people Tonito - but this works :)
 
This is such a beautiful post and your sister wrote such nice response!!!
 
{{Tonito}} Thanks for sharing about your family, it's wonderful that you are so close!! It sounds like your sis and bro-in-law are just as cool as you are!

If Dors comes down to GA in spring, we should see about hooking up for a mini blogger meeting... I'd love to meet you and see about those bartending skills in real time ;)
 
GiG: Thanks for stopping by. Yes if Dorsano makes it this far south we will definitely have to "meet" up. Welcome to my little piece of the world!
 
BOO!! ;-)

{{Tonito}} and hugs for your great {{family, too!}}

I knew you had a wonderful family, cuz you're pretty darn wonderful yer ownself!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?