Wednesday, December 07, 2005

 

Whine and Cheese?

So tonight I settle in after having dinner at Sis's house and watching "Earl". (That is worth a future post, I promise!)

I am hooked on Nip/Tuck! I catch it regularly so I turned it on. It was not the usual episode. Usuallly I can count on it being just cheesy and sleazy enough to count as one of my weekly guilty pleasures (I limit myself to 5 per week!). We will count down that list in a later post as well.

But tonight, OMG! There was a plane crash and Julia's mom was on the plane. So the Plastic Surgeons went to the M.A.S.H. unit on the tarmac to help out. It was very disturbing and serious and emotional. I was not ready for that! I'm whining now!

I remember thinking that the acting was top notch because I felt their pain. I guess they may have a chance for an emmy? If the TV Academy has balls enough to nominate Nip/Tuck?

Anyway, just in time for the last scene, it returned to it's slimy, sleazy, cheeesy self and I remembered why I watched in the first place. It's definitely not for the emotions!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?