Tuesday, January 31, 2006

 

And the winner is . . .



'Brokeback' leads Oscar nominations

After winning almost every major movie prize along the way, the cowboy love drama Brokeback Mountain heads into the final awards roundup with eight Oscar nominations, the most nominations of any film this year.

Even Jake got a nod for best supporting actor. But I have a question, if they are both stars of the movie how come Heath gets a best actor nod and Jake gets the supporting actor nod. Now I haven't seen the movie yet but is Heath the star of the movie or are they both stars. Please explain this to me.

Comments:
Yeah, okay, I thought that was really odd too. I thought Heath gave a stronger performance, but I didn't think the film was "about" Heath or that Heath was the "main" character. Hmmm ... I wonder how they figured this one out...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?