Monday, January 16, 2006

 

Globe Trotting--

Tonight I have a pizza in the oven and am getting ready to settle in for the evening. It's good that it is a damp cool rainy night. Perfect for watching the Tube.

I can almost feel the excitement beginning to build. Got the E! Channel going getting ready to watch the hotties walk the red carpet.

Yep, I will be watching the Golden Globes on NBC this evening. I cannot wait to see Brokeback Mountain win Best Picture and Heath wins Best Actor. I so want this movie to win as much bling as possible so that maybe, maybe the local theatre in town that plays the usually out of mainstream movies will decide to bring "Mountain" to the NW Georgia Mountains so that I don't have to go all the way to Atlanta to see it. Sis said she and Bro-in-Law want to see it with me. I can't wait.

So watch with me and keep your fingers crossed.

(continued after the broadcast)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?