Sunday, January 08, 2006

 

More NYE research--

So tonight I am over at Sis's and explain to her that I am still trying to put together the NYE post. I explain that I am still gathering incriminating evidence and she has a task for me. I need to find out why JJ's gal pal, Sam thinks that Sis is now her new best friend. It just keeps on getting more interesting by the day.

(JJ and Sam are new to us. We met them for the first time on NYE! Which makes this even more important to get the story right. Right?)

So I ask Sis what she remembers about meeting Sam that night, and she has NADA. Zilch! Zero. She tells me that she remembers being introduced to her and then not having any more contact with her all night long. And then it hits me. She wants to grow up to be just like Sis one day. It all makes sense now!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?