Thursday, January 05, 2006

 

NYE--

New Year's Eve (NYE)

--thanks to stolie for providing the abbreviation

Anyway, I owe everyone an update of the fun we had on NYE. It may take a while to gather (or remember) the facts. I have to do some investigative journalism and check the facts with the cast and writers to see what I actually can remember myself and what "color" needs to be added by those who were there. I doubt if they remember more than me, but may provide the "fill in the blank" moments where there might be something juicy. (Continued)

Comments:
I can't wait to hear the details!! :) Good idea to do the journalism work first. I *totally* forgot / couldn't remember a block of time during my NYE celebrations. My friends had to fill me in, but that's that they are there for. :)
 
Did it involve tequila? ;-)

Bet it was a great time!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?