Sunday, January 15, 2006

 

Our Name is Earl (too)!

So tonight I was hanging with Bro-in-Law and the twins watching the NFL playoffs while Sis was out of town on a job adventure. And while we were preparing dinner the Bro and I were talking about our past week. Yeah, they both sucked! He proceeded to tell me how everyone went psycho on him. First my Sis, then Miss Cinnamon, and then Mr. Burns. I was like OMG! And then it hit me! Yesterday was Friday the 13th and it was getting in the way of our KARMA. I think if we give it a couple of days the universe will right itself and all will be well with all of us and all of our friends. If not, then everyone needs to be very afraid!

Comments:
Not too worried about an "off" day here and there -- snit happens, even to the best of us. And the universe will be okay. Earth seems to be in a little trouble, though.

Keep smilin'. Keep laughin'. And if you're not dancin', you're wasting your feet! {{Mwah!}}
 
Oop. 11:51 was your bud*. LOL Too much wine.

(*aka Barbi)
 
I sure as shit hope so - last week was one of the crappiest I have had in a long time!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?