Wednesday, February 08, 2006

 

Blogging the Grammy's--

Red carpet was boring. Or maybe I just got tired of the stupid questions that bitch on E! kept asking the folks. Ryan Seacrest was caught almost putting the chewed gum from Maroon 5's Adam in his mouth. He really wanted to, too! Ryan is still gay! And now I think half of Maroon 5 are as well. They were cute enough!

Madonna is still f**king fabulous! She was awesome. I love her! I came out right at the time Lucky Star and Like a Virgin launched her career. They were some of the first songs I danced to at my very first gay bar in Montgomery while I was still at Auburn. Those were the days!

The original American Idol, Kelly Clarkson wins best female vocal performance over Mariah and Gwen and Sheryl. The show is validated again! American Idol that is!

Sugarland was a nice surprise. But I hear that the blonde lead singer is leaving the band.

Keith Urban is totally HOT! Lucky Nicole Kidman. Tom Cruise eat your heart out of the closet. LOL

Mary J. Blige shoud stick to Hip-Hop and R & B! Didn't she sing off key?

Bono just made me cry when accepting the award for Best Rock Album. That's so gay.

Mariah may have jost gotten an Emmy nod for Best Performance in a Variety or Musical. She was amazing.

The tribute to Sly and the Family Stone was fun to watch! I popped some popcorn!

And then Jay Z and Lincoln Park were singing Yesterday and Sir Paul joined them on stage. That was history in the making. I just witnessed it.

This Grammy telecast will definetely not win any awards. The technical glitches have been noticeable. They just played the beginning of We Belong Together while U2 was winning best song. And then they quickly changed it. I noticed some graphics earlier on top of someones head and also while someone else was singing you could hear the director changing mike commands. WTF!

Or do I watch too many awards shows?

Why didn't I know who John Legend is? I promise I try to keep up with pop culture. It's what makes me popular at parties. And it keeps me young. That reminds me of the other night when Bro In Law and I were watching Scrubs and he wanted to know who Mandy Moore was. So I told him that she was Zach Braff's real life girlfriend. He's like: why do you know shit like that and I say I read my weekly Entertainment Weekly magazine (from cover to cover every week). And then I asked him if he knew who Lindsay Lohan was? He looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Too funny!

Nice finish with the N'Awlins tribute.

Did I just see a Mariah Carey shutout?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?