Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

BrokeNote Mountain--

So tonight I am at Sis's and anxiously awaiting her arrival back from a seminar in Orlando and after making sure that the twins and Bro-In-Law had completed all of their list of assigned chores (She made me house-Nazi in her absence).

Trust me that is another post in itself.

So we are watching American Idol. Yep, we are one of the 30+ million TV sets tuned in each Tuesday and Wednesday nights. (It's my fault. I got them hooked last season. )

They are in HollyWood NOW. And tonight they had to do the group thing.

Guess what? There were MORE GAY COWBOYS! It was too funny. They paired three guys up in a team and it had the crying cowboy from last week and two butch guys. Well, I may be generous in that "butch" part. One was a cutie.

And they parodied "Brokeback Mountain" and called it "BrokeNote Mountain". I am sure that it will be making the rounds tomorrow on the blogosphere. It was hysterical. As soon as I get a copy it will be posted here.

It was funny as the kids had no clue why we thought it was funny and one of them goes, "Mom, would this be funny if we saw that movie that you guys saw last weekend?"

These kids pay attention.

The movie has conquered the heartland if they are making parodies of it on America's No. 1 Show. Right?

I am sure that Andy at Towleroad has already posted about it. He is the official movie site.

Then we switched over to the Olympics and caught Johnny Weir come OUT of the closet on NBC right before he finished second in the Short Program of Men's Figure Skating. I was like, "He basically told the Right-Wing Republicans that he didn't care if he was a "Good Fit" for Men's Figure Skating and told them to FU. Yeah! You go girl."

And then Bro-In-Law goes: "Yeah, Tony he definitely goes to your Church." (That's slang for being gay for all you straight people.)

And the same twin goes, "Uncle Tony, you go to Church?"

And I replied, "Yes Kye, that would be the gay church!'

He already knew!

I love being GAY!

Straight people do NOT have this much fun.

(Unless you are My Sis or My Bro-in-Law.) And now my 10 Year Old twin nephews.

Are you jealous?

Comments:
Damn it, some straight people do. Not all, but some. ;)
 
Funny story, yes! Those guys need to be "whipped" into shape!
 
Too funny. I was dying with laughter at the BrokeNote Mountain parody.
 
Hey there Scotty. Welcome to my wasteland!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?