Monday, February 27, 2006

 

Let's Make a Deal---

So tonight I once again find myself at Sis's house. (The London Broil that was supposed to be last night's dinner was postponed until tonight.)

And we proceed to watch the Howie Mandel show, "Deal or No Deal". (Yeah, Sis and I got hooked on it last December when the Bro and the twins were in Vermont skiing and snowboarding. Refer back to previous post. It's back there somewhere in the Dec. archives and right now I am too lazy to go look for it.) Deal! (with it)

I promise to come back later and give you a link. I promise! No Deal!

I only live two miles from Sis and when I get off of work and have the choice to go home (my place) and only have the company of my two pussycats and eat dinner by myself and watch these cheesy shows (No Deal!) OR go over to Sis's and hang with my closest friends (who happen to be family) and eat dinner with the group. (Deal!) I always choose the latter. I am a social kinda guy.

But you guys already knew that, right?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?