Sunday, February 19, 2006

 

Red States vs Blue States--



In this time where the cultures and religions are clashing and the whole country is divided into red states and blue states . . .






I propose the following: "Can't we all just get along?"

Prime Example pictured below:
















I propose "The Color Purple"!















(Click pic for official site.)

Yep, just imagine. Oprah struttin down the dirt road ready to kick Mista's ass!

Celie and Miss Shug getting it on in the juke joint.

"Lord is tryin to tell me somethin!"

And the Daddy Preacher finally seeing the light!

Sounds like heaven to me!

Comments:
Good one, Tonito!
 
Have you seen that "Brokeback to the Future"? It's hysterical.

Brokeback to the Future
 
I have seen them all otho! Thanks for visiting my wasteland.
 
Otho, did you see the original?

I went to your blog and can't tell if you are friend or foe!
 
Even in speedos, I have to go blue.

zdpxau
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?