Sunday, February 12, 2006

 

She's Beautiful--

That's the name of that song! You know! The guy with the haunting voice. I saw him on Saturday Night Live and thought this guy is gonna be BIG! And now, every time I turn on the radio, that song "She's Beautiful" is playing. His name is James Blunt. I see Grammy's in his future!

Click Here! And Listen to This! And Watch This!

Thanks to a friend at the DNC Kickin Ass blog for providing me the link.

And to everybody out there: This is what music and art and movies and documentaries and other creativity can do to remind us of what some are trying to take away from us; the f**king rights in the Constitution to a free press and the right to free speech.

UPDATE: Without being labeled a traitor, or unpatriotic, or aiding the terris!

Comments:
I'm here.
 
I got your link up now.
 
So looks like you have no problem getting here to chat. Hey we can chat here just remember it is public. So all of your flirting will be "on the record".
 
Well i guess i should maybe consider posting an open thread and hosting my friends like the political blogs. Naw, too much work!
 
I see it. Thank you, kind sir.
 
Thanks for the correction on the title, Hypoxic. I always try to tell the truth. This is our new press now. I stand corrected!

But wasn't it wonderful to those images?
 
Not you too! James Blunt is spreading like a virus. His voice gives me the shivers and not in a good way. To me, it's like nails being scraped over a blackboard. I respect your right to listen and like but over here in the U.K. he's been played to death. I do recommend that you listen in moderation to avoid sharing my extreme reaction.
 
Thanks for that heads up, Nics. Will take your advice!

I was more impressed with the slide show than the song, anyway!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?