Friday, February 03, 2006

 

That's Hot--


Nope, I am not impersonating that skinny Hilton bitch!

I am talking about the man on man kiss last night on Will & Grace when Will and Taye Diggs locked lips. It was totally hot and I bet the freakigelicals went wacko again.

I read today that they are already planning to boycott NBC and Will & Grace because someone let it slip yesterday that Britney Spears would be playing a conservative christian cooking host on Jack's gay TV network sometime in April. I can't wait for that one either! ha ha ha

Comments:
And gee, what are they going to do? Take it off the air? It's the last season anyway!

Funny, after all of these years of having a gay man with a non-existent sex life and queeny side kick, these nuts didn't say a word. But as soon as Will gets a freak on and a christian gets caricatured or stereotyped, WATCH OUT!!

Jeez! These people need to have sex more and learn to RELAX!

BTW, do you mind if add you to my blog roll?
 
Absolutely, Callie! You have been on mine since day one! Mwah!
 
God - if people just paid attention to the important stuff...
 
Honey, I'm just slow at updating! ;) (And learning Blogger tricks!)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?