Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

Traditions (A Day Late)--

So every Valentine's Day we have this tradition where Sis cooks Heart Shaped Hamburgers (She even cuts the sliced cheese into a heart shape) and we have Heart Shaped Strawberry Shortcake and we exchange cards and gifts. Well it was tonight cuz Sis got in late last night from the Seminar in Spider's hometown of Orlando.

We fixed our burgers and then opened gifts and cards before eating. Sis got some beautiful cards and some scratch off lottery tickets. And proceded to win $3! She was happy. Bro-in-Law and I both got a nice bottle of red wine. (Thanks Sis) And the twins got a cool skateboarding dude and some candy. We were all happy!.

And then we watched tonight's American Idol. (I told you we were hooked!)

It was so much fun, again. Two nights in a row! See I am making my straight friends jealous. I mean really, heart shaped hamburgers? Can those be any MORE gay?

Comments:
Sweet traditions! Heart shaped burgers and shortcake (yum!). Green-eyed here.
 
Do they make heart-shaped hamburger buns?
 
Nope, we had regular shaped buns.
 
Okay, my Valentine's Day erotic massage was great, but I think I could have eaten a heart-shaped burger or two. That's TOO cute!!! :-)
 
Thanks, stolie!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?