Sunday, February 26, 2006

 

Weekend Recap--

Hung with the straight dudes on Saturday and watched "Saw II" and it freaked me out. It was freaky in that "I can't believe I just saw that" kind of way. Seriously! It was fucked up freaky.

Sunday I watched the Nascar race and was really getting into it at the end. ( I think my gayness is wearing off. Seriously? Nascar?)

And then It came roaring back (my gayness, that is) when we were excited to watch the finale of "Dancing with the Stars". Cutey Drew Lachey won and deservedly so. Did you see his "Save a horse, Ride a Cowboy" dance last Thursday? Bro-In-Law said if Jerry Rice won that he would never watch the show again. (I think my gayness may be rubbing off on him. tee hee)

And then "Grey's Anatomy". George and Meredith slept together and it fucked up everything.

Seriously!

Nope, still GAY!

Comments:
I promise I will post us some good candy.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?