Saturday, April 01, 2006

 

Oh yeah!

I was right about my prediction for the American Idol reject: Lisa Tucker! So there!

Next week's prediction: Ace. If he continues to be cheesy [Dude, do not point out your flaws, I mean Scars] and continues to sing bad songs.

Next week's theme is country so Bucky and Kellie will probably get a free pass.

Hey don''t fault me for watching and getting hooked on America's top rated show.

I am personally responsible for getting my family hooked too.

And corporate America thanks me. Especially FOX and their advertisers.

Something about this makes me puke a little in my mouth. Just sayin'.

Comments:
hey there,
thanx for stoping by, but I think you fail to see my point. I have no problem with the way people tip me. It's the friends that I had that refuse to do so that make me agngy. They were rude and told lies about me. They were never realy my friends
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?