Thursday, March 02, 2006

 

Paula's back!

Yeah, and hell yeah! Watched the results show of American Idol tonight and I have to say that I prefer "Paula gone Wild" over the other Paula from previous weeks. Tonight she was back to the old word-slurring and buzzed girl with the crush on all the guys girl that we came to know last season. Yep, she's back on the pain pills or has she been smoking something? I wasn't the only one to notice either. Go check out the comments in my last post. Ha-Ha!

They inspired this blog entry.

Thanks, MamaChristy and Spider!

Comments:
Ahh, glad I could be inspirational! I forgot she's been on pain pills. I thought she'd just spiked her red glass of Coke... Isn't it great how she hangs on Simon when she's like that?
 
I have never been anyone's inspiration before... I feel so honored, and kinda queezy inside - so WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU - last I heard you were buzzing down I-75 - you in Orlando, Tampa, or somewhere else?
 
Spider, not coming down your way until possibly the 4th of July weekend now, plans changing constantly, ya know? I heard you were in a tailspin, yer self!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?