Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

Watching Leno (again)--

Only because of Matthew McConaughey and Jay's post-Oscar monolog.

Then when Matthew walked out the crowd went wild. (And Sis would too but she fell asleep before "Medium" was over. I was over there earlier for dinner.)

Cracked me up when Jay said that was "me" doing your version of Penelope. Matthew just cracked up, too.

(Editors Note: I had to call Bro-In-Law and remind him to record this for Sis as an Anniversary thought. {Matthew is one of Sis's favorite hollywood hunks}. They celebrate 11 years together this next weekend and I am keeping the twinz while they go OUT and celebrate this next weekend. He thanked me for being Gay and being His brother-in-law for reminding him that this would mean something to his wife, my Sis! I believe the quote was, you're a good man!)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?