Saturday, April 01, 2006

 

WTF??

I have had a revelation. A personal epiphany!

I woke up today and discovered that I am no longer attracted to the same sex. Oh No! I am not gay anymore.

No more lusting after my favorite eye candy hotties?

No more linking to fellow bloggers of the same sex persuasion?

What the F**k happened?

Oh no, I turned around and looked at the calendar. It happens to be my Mother's birthday. I wish she were still here with us. I miss her dearly.

Is that what happened?

Oh yeah, it just happens to be April Fool's Day. (Mom's Birthday.)

Mom, this post is for you and I know you are smiling down on me from above and I feel your presence daily in this chaotic live that you left us with. By the way, I think Sis would approve of this post. We Love You MOM.

Comments:
Thanks, Hypoxic. It was meant as a tribute and a funny April Fool entry. Glad someonw appreciates my sense of humor.
 
Cute post! :)
 
aww, so sweet. hugs to mom.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?