Tuesday, April 25, 2006

 

Today's Funny--



Bubba is showering in a locker room with his buddy when he
notices his friend is very well endowed.

"Damn, Bob, you're really hung!"

Bob exclaims. "I wasn't always this impressive; I had to work for it."

"What do you mean?" Bubba asked.

"Well, everyday for the past 2 years, I've spent an hour each night rubbing it with butter. I know it sounds crazy, but it actually made it grow 4 inches! You should try it."

Bubba agrees, and the two say good-bye.

A few months later, the two are in the same locker room, and Bob asks Bubba
how his situation was developing. Bubba replied, "I did what you said, Bob,
but I've actually gotten smaller! I lost 2 inches already!"

"Did you do everything I told you? An hour each day with butter?"

"Well, we don't usually have real butter, so I've been using
Crisco."

"Crisco!" Bob exclaimed.

"Dammit, Bubba, Crisco is shortening!"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?