Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Bye Chris!

Dear Chris:

Chris, I am so sorry for not voting for you.

I thought you had what it took to make it to the final two without my votes but I was wrong. And so was America for letting you go and not booting Katherine tonight. She deserved it, you did not.

Of course I have always been voting for Taylor only because I thought he needed my help to get him to the final two with you. I too was wrong and again I am sorry.

Please forgive me!

Your Idol fan,

Tonito Bandito

Comments:
Hi Tony!

Saw your comment on my blog. Yah, doesn't if just piss you off on what America decided about Chris. Looks like the band to offer him a lead singer spot was FUEL. Damn Ryan Seacrest this morning made it sound like some really big well-known band. Can't say I know anything about this band.

Nice clean look on the blog and concise entries!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?