Wednesday, May 24, 2006

 

Do I have a ManCrush stalker??

It seems that I have been accused of slacking on my blog posts.

Has anyone else noticed? Stolie, Spider, Hypoxic, MamaChristy, and LadyDawnelle? Help me here!

I occasionally skip some days posting but rarely more than two days over the weekend or a random day here and there during the week.

If I miss more than that I usually make a blog note about it.

But now I think I have a blog stalker and I know who he is!!

He lives in Connecticut and works in Manhattan and he's coming for a visit next week.

He's Bro-in-Law's best friend Mattie and I think he's been blog stalking me. He spoke to Bro-in-Law the other day and complained that my blog was not being updated regularly. And I went WTF?

And then it dawned on me. I may have not been posting enough eye candy for him. Or that I may have been slacking in telling funny stories about our get togethers lately, (trust me, they were not eventful) and I do not want my regular readers to leave because they are bored.....

I know that you know that I always have fun and live life to the fullest and I think you do too.

So that it why I purposely sat down and wrote the above!

Is this what you were looking for? My blog stalker!!

(Quit lurking and leave me comments dammit!!)

Comments:
Baby, you update however often you wanna update. I'll read ya daily, weekly, monthy - whatever! *mwah!*

So, is Mattie cute?
 
I can't really accuse you of slacking recently, I have a post sitting waiting to be published but I just haven't got round to it yet, I have an excuse though...exams and coursework lmao. But I'd appreciate more eyecandy! Hell yeah!
 
Listen asshole I have a life and don't have time to send you messages. Wait no I don't I apologize for not posting anything. See you next week but this time we're going to Cheetah not Swinging Richards.
 
Listen Tony... they don't call him Three-Thrust-Matty for nothing... I know that doesn't have anything to do with the conversation... I just wanted everyone to know they call him Three-Thrust... To be fair, that was from high school... so I'm sure he's gotten better. Eh, Four Thrust? Now don't even think about slandering me in return... or I will be forced to give your sister both inches!

:)
 
whats up... just zack here. wouldn't it suck to be called three-thrust mattie lol
 
He's a goof. You are *NOT* slacking. On the posting.

I *adore* more blog just as much today (if not more) than yesterday. :)

*smooches*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?