Thursday, May 11, 2006

 

If It's Thursday Night . . .

I must be watching Will & Grace!

It was the next to last episode forever. And it had everything a gay fan could have hoped for:

An homage to "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane", one of my all time favorite movies. Bernadette Peters playing the Bette Davis to Megan Mullaley's Joan Crawford. How scary was it that they made Bernadette look so much like Jane Hudson?

A pregnant Grace deciding to name her new baby George (after Will's dad). But when Will questions this, she goes "No, I was naming it after the Curious Monkey."

And then saying "the president". I cracked up.

Will and Vince kissing after deciding to buy a brownstone in Harlem and live happily ever after.

And oh yeah, Josh Lucas being the object of Jack's affection. Sweet Home Alabama, for sure!!

I can't wait until the two hour series finale next Thursday.

Stay tuned to the same bat channel Boyz and Girlz for next week's report!

Comments:
I guess one needs to take away my gay card - I have never liked this show - because I hated Grace SO MUCH...

and TB, when you come to Orlando - dinner is on ME! I never abandon or kick my frieds out! I love having you in my blog circle
 
Grace is pregnant?!?! I haven't seen that show is ages. My how things change ...

BTW, I *LOVE* Grace.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?