Friday, May 05, 2006

 

Today's Funny--

THE LIVING WILL...

Last night, the significant other and I were sitting in the living roomand I said to her, "I never want to live in a vegetative state,dependant on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that everhappens, just pull the plug."She got up, unplugged the TV and then threw out my beer.... BITCH...


She was in the kitchen doing the boiled eggs for breakfast. He walks in and asks, "What's for breakfast?" She turns to him and says, "You've got to make love to me this very moment".He, thinking it's his lucky day, stands her over the kitchen table andthey have sex.Afterwards he says, "What was that all about?"She says, "The egg timer's broken!"

Comments:
Dawnie, I swear it wasn't me that deleted your post. Must have been some type of blogger malfunction. Anyway, I would never find anything you posted here to be worthy of deletion. Mwah!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?