Thursday, June 22, 2006

 

He disappointed me tonight!!

The 9 Democratic Female Senators on Larry King Live tonight were sure a sight for sore eyes. Nice to see CNN is giving equal time to the People's Party!

But my best bud Anderson Cooper missed an opportunity to call Kay Bailey Hutchinson the political hack she really is by not asking the tough questions after raking John Kerry over the coals concerning the party's positions on the Iraq war.

I so wanted him to ask this.

But then I guess he would have been fired. Thank goodness for the blog world where I get my news.

He has to play the game especially now that he is CNN's number one star in the 18-49 demographic that the corporate advertising whores covet.

Wow, I am on a roll tonight!

Comments:
Anderson can be my whore anytime... that IS what you were asking wasn't it...
 
Spider Great minds do indeed think alike.... LOL

My Lady You've got mail!!! Mwah!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?