Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 

She is Amazing!!

Last night I watched the Angelina Jolie interview by my man Anderson Cooper on CNN. Her passion for the refugees and adopting needy children from other countries makes her my hero.

Why can't all the privileged people in our country be as humble and giving?

Oh wait, she is one of the bad Hollywood liberals. According to the right wing and conservatives, she is a wacko who used to wear Billy Bob Thornton's blood in a vial around her neck....... Ewwww! She's so ickey!!!

Give me a friggin break!

This country needs more Angelinas and Brads and less pill popping hate spewer millionaires like Rush Limpbone and Sean Hillarity.

Okay rant over! I feel better now!

Comments:
hey sexy - spanx for the delish compliments! I saw bits of the Angie/Andie interview while on the treadmill yesterday. Someone needs to fire the goddamn cameraman, no? why the hell do I want to look at jolie from chin to shin and an awkward back/side angle of anderson from mid-shoulder to miu miu shoes?

Side note - Anderson Cooper is CREEEEEEPY. I was at an infamous NYC nightclub back when his ONLY claim to fame was being the host of The Mole (sad..., just sad...). He looked like he belonged on the other side of Chris Hanson's Dateline: Predator. SCARY SHIT. do you love it?

bye bitch...
GB
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?