Monday, June 26, 2006

 

Spreading the blog LOVE--

After spending a wonderful Sunday with my nephew attending the Atlanta Pride parade and festival, I have decided to give a shout out to all my blog friends as a gesture of togetherness.

We met strangers there who made us feel like family. I saw their faces and enjoyed their genuine-ness. And that is how I feel about my faceless blog friends. Even though I have yet to see your faces in person, I know your kindred spirits and you make me glad to be a part of this wonderful new medium. You know who you are:

I met a few of you when I first discoved the political blogs because I was sure that Dubya would not be re-elected. We met at the Kicking Ass DNC blog and I became the official bartender for those weekend cyber drunk fests.

Cheers to:

And then those of you who probably stumbled here by accident or found out I post MAN Candy. You know who you are:

And then there are my Friends of Dorothy:

And that brings everything full circle. Like the ends of the rainbow (only cut in half)!!

Whew! I didn't think I would make it to the end of this post. If it was rambling and didn't make sense, I apologize in advance..... tee hee


Comments:
Tony....

Way to generous bro!!! I just try to be me, in the simplest of form. And I got the gist of your post...it made sense to me. I hope you can make it out to Orlando for the blog gathering. Spider mentioned you might try. Go for it!!
 
Tony, I may be faceless right now, but when we meet I gaurantee you'll have a great face...I mean, place to sit. Hugs!
 
LSU vs. Auburn at 2:30 p.m. on Sept. 16 at Jordan-Hare Stadium. GEAUX LSU FIGHTING TIGERS!!!! BEAT THE AUBIES!!! If ya'll say we smell like "corn dogs" anymore... I am going to scream! (LOL) Thanks for the mention! I'll have to add your link to my blog!
 
LOVE YA!!!! :)
 
Thanks for the shout out! Mwah back at ya!
 
Say there Tony! Good to "see" you my bud!

Yeah, I miss the old days at the DNC blog too. I stop over there every blue moon & hardly know anyone any more. Not to mention all of the infighting I see. That place is infested with trolls and the moderators don't seem to care much any more.

Take care. Maybe I'll catch you over at Lizzy's place.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?