Thursday, June 15, 2006

 

Up Late!!

And watching Larry King's debate with gay religious people. And the southern baptists..... OMG! If any person with a brain saw the debate, they would become Episcopalian (sp?)...... I may join tomorrow.... no, organized religion is so NOT my style.... LOL!

I like Andrew Sullivan alot more now, even though he's conservative. And he's Catholic! Who woulda' thunk?

My point of this post is that any sane person with half a brain would come away from Larry King's debate knowing that it is OK to be gay and religious.... and I doubt that the show convinced anyone other than me that was the case....

PS: the southern baptist representative looked a bit like the kid from the OMEN movie.... scary!!

Comments:
That's me Episcopal boy - it is like Catholic light - same religion, half the guilt!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?