Thursday, June 15, 2006

 

WTG Boy!

You go Coop!

It seems that Anderson Cooper has snagged the first post baby interview with Angelina Jolie and it will be on Tuesday night on CNN and his 360 Show to coincide with National Refugee Day (or it could be International Refugee Day)?

I will definitely be watching.

I love me some Angelina (she just looks like she really cares about the world's wrongs in every interview I have seen)!!

I also have a crush on her new hubby Brad (especially after seeing his 20/20 interview where he is also in Africa helping the poor)!! Honestly I had a crush on him ever since he gave Geena Davis bank robbing etiquette in "Thelma and Louise"..... but I digress!

Honestly I LOVE BRAD PITT!!

And I have a slight crush on my man, Coop! That grey hair is so damn cute!!

Update: I saw the other commercial and it's WORLD Refugee Day!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?