Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

The Wasteland Turns 1

Today is my blogiversary!

The Tiger Wasteland is one year old today*. Wow time flies when you are having fun.

I have met some wonderful peeps during this year:

-My Funky Brown Diva in NYC
-A cute red haired Irish Girl who likes boys as much as me
-The Tangled Web of one Spider in Orlando
-A fellow Tiger in LousyAnna (wink, wink)
-One hot Mama in Texas
-Another Tony on the Left Coast (sure wish I could have made it to Orlando with you and Spider and the other bloggers last weekend)

Of course there are my blog buddies that I knew before the Wasteland arrived:
-Jenfur from DonkeyOD
-My twin Lady Dawnelle
-Lizzy from the Fountain
-My fellow LGBT compatriates, Callie and Amanda and Burnsey.
I love you all! Thanks for being my buddies! I love ya more than my luggage.

Cheers to one and ALL!

*Editor's Note: I backdated the first post so it would be viewed first always and now I can't remember why I did that. Old Timer's for sure.
-

Comments:
More than luggage? You make me cry! Happy Aniv, baby!
 
It CAN'T have been a year already! Love your blog and we WILL get together soon!

WAR EAGLE and GO SPIDERS!
 
Mr. Tony Bonito...
Happy belated Blog Anniversary. I'm sorry for popping in so late. I can't keep track of things these days. We did miss not having you as well as Brad(Southern Expressions) and Justin. that would have given us 9 guys hanging out. Too much fun! Maybe sometime soon again.
 
PS. Get blog inspired again.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?