Thursday, November 17, 2005

 

Gay Penguins?

I don't know what it is about "Will & Grace" that inspires these posts. But somehow we always end up here on Thursday nights. It IS fun, isn't it? Last week we had the sweater vest that Just Jack! wore that was the exact copy that Just Zack! wore to his girlfriend's play. It was actually TOO gay, by the way!

Tonight's episode was about Just Jack! getting his new apartment and moving far, far away from Will. There were also gay penguins that the zoo was attempting to seperate. And one was named Beverly Leslie. He cracks me up. It was supposed to be some crazy type of metaphor. (It was SO obvious!). In the end, Just Jack! decided to donate his move-in money to the gay penguin cause and stay close to Will.

Fast forward to the series finale:

Will and Jack's Wedding . . .

Comments:
It was actually TOO gay, by the way!

Ohh,ooh - I hope things turned out OK.
 
You mean that NBC would ACTUALLY allow Will to NOT be hooked (implied or in reality) to Grace's hip???

Dear God, what's this world coming to? :)

Honey, I hope so, but I'll believe it when I see it!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?