Monday, December 19, 2005

 

The Party Novella--


Okay, due to popular demand, the Dr Feelgood Christmas party post is going to come to everyone in chapters. Yep! It's true. I may soon become the local Rome, GA version of the gay Stephen King. Yep, it's gonna be scary and GAY!

Go and check out the comments from Just Zack and Blondie and Sis in the last post. They are determined to provide my loyal readers with their version of events:

(this is my version of their versions)

Just Zack: I had to hold the hair while Blondie was regurgitating over the deck rail and later I got locked out in my Tom Cruise outfit (see picture) for about an hour at 4am (PS: I can't wait to hear my take on my ultimate transition from being a boy to a man who starts thinking like a man and forgetting things like making sure when I leave a warm house to go outside, I DAMN sure make SURE that I have a way back in the warm house.)

Story to follow, ask Just Zack to fill in the blanks.

Blondie: I was having so much fun hanging with my new cute boyfriend and hanging around fun people that I work with. (PS: My cute boyfriend Just Zack has a cool gay uncle. He's so much fun. We were drinking lotsa shotz from Dr. Feelgood and then I threw up.)

She will provide her version of the story for everybody and we will compare notes.

And then we got in the hot tub. Me, Just Zack and Blondie!.

And then we were done. It was a cold night and we were in the warm water and it made us all have to pee.

(to be continued)

Comments:
Just Zack is a total hottie!
 
Wait till you see his real picture. He wants to be my eye candy for Christmas and has agreed to pose. Should be interesting.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?