Monday, December 19, 2005

 

Double Trouble


So last night we find ourselves at Dr. Feelgood's Christmas party for their office employees. I got to go with Sis, who fills in part time at the office sometimes. Just Zack and Blondie were there too.

(By the way it has just come to my attention that some readers are confused by The Good Doctor and Dr. Feelgood, they are one in the Same!)

Blondie is a new member of our extended family. We have known Blondie since the summer when she was semi-dating our favorite 16-year-old poolboy Rael (only to make Just Zack jealous). Oops, I almost had to take a tangent with my story. (More about Rael in a later post!)

So I don't know everyone as well as everybody else, and I end up hanging with Just Zack and Blondie. Dr. Feelgood insisted that we have an assemply line of shots and it starts to become a fun party. So Just Zack and I start chit-chatting and come to find out something about each other that we didn't know about each other.

We have become party buds as well as the uncle-nephew relationship that we have always shared. Then it hit us both! He is living vicariously through me to know what's it like to be gay and forty something and I am living vicariously through him to find out all the things I missed if I had not been gay and a recent high school graduate. So far I am enjoying the ride and I think he's having fun too.

Comments:
What a sweet post; you seem like the best uncle that any nephew could ever hope for!
 
the uncle-nephew relationship that we have always shared

I can picture it. I had a number of uncles that I looked up too when I was young - they all lived pretty far away though and I only saw them once or twice a year. Each time was a treat.

One in particular taught me how to laugh even in the worst of times.
 
its me the infamous and one of a kind Just Zack... i love my freakin uncle. Hes my favorite gay person ever! like he said we are party buds. Ill be posting my version of this story later, and soon i'll be seen as the eye candy for the christmas season. but until then keep reading the anecdotes that are my families life posted here in tiger wasteland...
 
...and it's me...BLONDIE!!! well being as though Tonito is the first non-heterosexual male that I have ever met, I must say, it has been quite interesting and sooo much fun (especially when he is going on and on about finding the lost underground gay society of Rome)!!!

Just as Just Zack has said, there will be another version (Blondie's) of Saturday night's crazy drunk party!!
 
Hello, this is sis, the party was a blast and everyone had a blast. The shots were pouring and I especially liked the pineapple upside cake shooters. Oh, by the way my alter ego for those other than my brother is "paradise" if any of you have ever heard of the song named the same by nelly. Listen and you will get a great definition of the sis.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?