Saturday, February 18, 2006

 

Top 10 -- (Everybody is Tagged!)

This is my Top Ten list of favorite things that have happened in the last 24 hours:

(in reverse order, of course!)

10. Found out that the college nephew and some of his buds would be joining us for dinner tonight. We knew he was coming, just not his friends.
09. Got to see Just Zack after a long absence. He missed me too.
08. Dreaming wonderful erotic and strange dreams last night. Went to Sis's last night cuz JZ {see number 9 or 6) came home from college for a rare week-night appearance and we had Baked Ziti. I always use extra garlic and everytime I do I always have sex dreams. That could definitely explain my love of garlic. Huh!
07. Finding out today at work that we may now have a new health benefit plan.
06. Spent a wonderful evening with the All-Star Cast of Characters that are my family going to visit and torment the one whom was the first to escape the nest. (Just Zack)

Pardon the Interruption:

JZ got a job waiting tables at a restaurant chain and we went to have dinner in his section without his knowledge.

05. Bill Maher is back on HBO and it was fabulantastic!!! (made that word up live just now). It's now in the new official gay dictionary that is waiting to be published.
04. Glad that I can watch LOGO here in redneck Georgia, watching the Click List and they are playing some awesome videos. Perfect for going online to blog and shit.
03. Chatted online with fellow bloggers and made an insightful post, (if I do say so!)
02. I got online and came up with the idea for this meme tag thingy that I have yet to blog participate. (Sorry anyone who tagged me too.) You're IT NOW!
01. I am now going to bed in my Peebajaba"s (Still Sis's word!)

Comments:
Hi Tony:

I like your meme. And I hope the family visit was nice.
 
You gave me a topic for tomorrow - BLESS YOU my child...
 
Consider yourself blessed, Spider! I hope that gives me permission to free room/(I will pay for the board) on my next budget trip to Orlando!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?