Wednesday, December 14, 2005

 

Bah Humbug!

I tried today. I really did! I attempted to try and finally get into the Christmas spirit. I even went shopping. And it just wasn't happening. I did find a cute gift for Sis. I usually get her a number of cute and practical things for Christmas, instead of just one gift. I end up spending roughly the same amount on everybody. So to me it's more fun giving lots of things instead of one big gift. Anyway, the more I shopped the more annoyed I became with the long lines and the rude employees. And that's when I came home and wrote this rant. So yeah, Bah Humbug. For today anyway. I will try again tomorrow.

This weekend may help. Bro In Law and the twins are leaving Friday to go to Vermont skiing and snowboarding with the Grand Parents so it will be Sis and I and Just Zack to go to another Christmas party at Dr. Feelgood's house on Saturday night. So I should have some stories to tell this Sunday. Everyone stay tuned!

Comments:
I can honestly say that I try very hard not to be rude to the customers in my shop. There are times when customers push me to the limit of my tolerance. But Christmas is a real eye-opener in retail. It's not pretty. And I'm with you on the lots of little gifts approach.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?