Friday, December 02, 2005

 

Forks and Spoons-- Part dieux

Guess where we ended up again tonight? Yep, The Alley where the cute bartender was wearing the "Spooning Leads to Forking" shirt last week. And he was there again tonight! I was glad when we walked in the door and I saw him behind the bar.

Our good friend, Miss Cinnamon invited us to join her and Mr. Bent there tonight. She loves the band and it was good to venture out on a school night.

Only tonight the band didn't SUCK! It was the Velcro Pygmies! And they were awesome!

And The Good Doctor and his lovely wife were there, too!

So, I can honestly say that I had fun (for a brief time) on a school night (slash work night) in downtown Rome. But who am I kidding? I can have fun in the grocery store at 2am all by myself! I guess anyone can claim the same thing, but how many can really enjoy the moment as much as ME?

(PS: I think Sis and Bro-in-Law had fun, too!)

Comments:
You've gone out more these last few weeks than I have in the last year!!!
 
Enjoying Life to the Fullest is a talent that you have mastered.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?