Thursday, June 08, 2006

 

I Really DO have a Blog Stalker--

Wow~!

Where do I start? I jokingly referred to Bro-In-Law's best friend, Mattie as my pretend blog stalker last week.

I was kidding!

Thanks to a head's up from another blogger I have found out that I have another blog stalker and this one is a bit unsettling...... and scary!

It seems that he is secretly stealing my posts and claiming credit for them. Now I don't consider myself anything special but really, why would you want "MY" words.

It is freaky really. Especially when you go check them out.

Come on, the "Vegas" Journal Constitution? It's not even a real newspaper! Gimme a friggin break.

Thanks Donnie!!!

Comments:
Freaky! And BigBoyMark didn't even format the post with the numbered items in a list. Just copy and paste.

I suppose immitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but really, this is just silly.
 
It is quite pathetic, Mama!

I should be afraid, huh?
 
I had a blog stalker once. It really got a little scary for a while. When I was nice to him and made him feel good he was nice. When i got tired of the games then he would make threats and then apologize later. It went on for months.

Be careful
 
Thanks, Scotty for the head's up!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?